Is my group eligible?
- Eligible groups include 501c3 charitable organizations, non-profits, schools and community groups.
How are fundraisers typically held at Helium?
We usually see two types of fundraisers at our venue:
- Sell tickets to a show and a percentage of your ticket sales will be donated back to your cause.
- Host a private fundraising event. Enjoy access to the entire club and 100% of ticket proceeds will be donated back to your cause. A venue rental fee & food and beverage minimum may apply.
How many people can Helium accommodate?
- Helium Comedy Club can accommodate fundraising groups of 10-250 guests.
When can my organization host an event?
- Depending on group size, Helium Comedy Club can accommodate your fundraising date any day of the week! Prices and availability will vary.
Some of our awesome partners include:
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Foundation, Stand Up for Mental Health, Alzheimer’s Association, Dean Thomas Moinet Foundation, Caron Treatment Centers, Paramus Baseball, Middle Creek Marching Band